Live an unforgettable day of fishing aboard a typical Sorrento boat admiring the magnificent Gulf of Naples and its wonderful coast.
From the characteristic port of Massa Lubrense, navigation will begin along the Sorrento coast, in the direction of Punta Campanella, towards a place from which you have a fantastic view of the famous faraglioni of Capri. Here fishing will begin. You will have fun fishing using the various seafaring techniques handed down by local fishermen.
The day will continue with navigation to Jeranto Bay, a protected marine area, one of the most enchanting areas of the Sorrento peninsula.
Here you will have the opportunity to snorkel, visit the caves and have lunch on board with the catch of the day accompanied by typical products.
- Transfer in minvan AR included, the meeting point will be
will be communicated during the booking
- way back to port expected in the afternoon
- round transfer from meeting point
- fishing equipment
- water, soft drinks, beer, wine
- tasting of typical Campania products
- we recommend that you bring sunscreen, a hat and a beach towel