The FUSILLI CLASS is an experience to rediscover the ancient traditions of pasta in Gragnano, the city of pasta.
Fusilli are a type of curled pasta with underwire and are an ancient but typical process of this city.
You will have fun learning and the ancient secrets of processing. Guiding you on this path will be the “fusillara” costude of centenary traditions who will tell you the secrets of the trade to make an excellent fusillo.
- Private transfer from your hotel
- Welcome glass of local lambiccato
- Needed for the preparation: smock, semolina, melted,
- Lunch: the first course of your choice between fusilli with
cherry tomatoes fresh or another seasonal recipe, water.
- Souvenir photo in digital format.
- Pack of fusilli pasta produced.
- Drinks for lunch
- Anything not expressly indicated in the "included" item
- languages spoken: italian, english