The route is located under the tufa rock overlooking the Gulf of Pozzuoli, between Nisida and Baia, where the ancient Puteoli was founded in 194 BC. Walking along the decumanus maximus to the intersection with the so-called cardoon of San Procolo, lights and environments thanks to the help of multimedia.
The vitality of the port, uses and customs of the time, the volcanic nature that disturbs the earth: the visitor will be catapulted into a fantastic journey in the Roman city, a Mediterranean port in the Augustan age, which winds through the belly of that of the seventeenth century. seventy in consequence of a disastrous fire, the Cathedral of San Procolo was destroyed. During the excavations, a structure of a Lune marble Temple came to light, or the Temple of Augustus, hidden inside the Cathedral, in fact it will be called Temple / Cathedral. A fascinating journey that will lead us once again to the ancient Greek-Roman civilizations in this fantastic region that is Campania
- Group excursion for a minimum and maximum of 15 participants.
- The excursion will take place when the maximum number is reached.
- In case of not reaching the required number of participants will come
the participation fee refunded in full.
- Private transfer by Minibus from Portici
- Languages spoken: Italian