The heart of the ancient center of the city of Naples testifies to the evolution of the city, from its first settlement of the Greek age to the Baroque era. Streets, squares, churches and monuments are a treasure trove of artistic and historical treasures of exceptional importance. We will discover secular places such as the Church of Gesù Nuovo, the Monastic Complex of Santa Chiara and the famous Chapel of Sansevero *, temple of the Veiled Christ.
The guide will also lead you to the road famous for the Neapolitan Crib, San Gregorio Armeno; there will be a stop at the Cathedral of Naples, the Duomo, where the Cappella del Tesoro is located, inside which the ampoule with the blood of San Gennaro is kept.
Meeting point: next to the Dante Statue
* The only entrance to the Sansevero Chapel is subject to a limited number of accesses, therefore it is subject to the availability of tickets when purchasing the excursion.
Confirmation of the visit of this monument, which does not affect the progress of the entire excursion, will be reconfirmed by email after purchase.
** In any case, the entrance ticket to the chapel is non-refundable.
- Private guide
- Ticket Cappella San Severo*
* subject to availability for bookings made within 96 hours prior to the chosen date
- languages spoken: italian, english
- we recommend: comfortable shoes