Ancient Herculaneum, found by chance during the excavation of a well in 1709, was a Roman town overlooking the sea with beautiful terraces and sumptuous otium villas, including the stupendous Villa dei Papiri.
From the brilliantly colored mosaics and frescoes, we will then go to the cooking class where the protagonists will be you who will have fun making a typical Neapolitan dish between flour and dough and then tasting it with some good local wine from Vesuvius.
A different experience from the usual visit that will give you more memories of your holiday and of our magnificent land.
We are waiting for you!
Duration of experience: 5 ore
- Private transfer to and from your hotel
- Entrance fee to the site
- Private guided tour
- Cooking class
- Aperitif with tasting of typical Campania products
- Equipment and materials for the preparation of a typical Neapolitan dish
- Tasting of the prepared dish
- Free gift: recipe for the prepared dish
What is excluded
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Not suitable for those with food intolerances