"Here is Vesuvius, a short time ago green with shady vineyards, here a precious grape made the tubs overflow; Bacchus loved these leaps more than the hills of Nisa, on this mountain the Satyrs in the past dissolved their dances ”.
This wrote Martial in the 1st century. d. C. about the most famous volcano in the world already covered with rows of vineyards in Roman times. After two thousand years, the tradition still continues today and one of the most renowned DOP products in the region, Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio, is produced from the various grape crops.
Transfer from your hotel to the winery.
Walk inside the vineyards with an explanation of the production process at each stage; visit to the cellars where fermentation takes place in French oak barrels and, finally, tasting of typical Campania products, accompanied by high quality wines.
- transfer to and from your hotel
- guided tour of the winery
- lunch with a typical menu with local products: appetizer, spaghetti al
- wine tasting: Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Superiore Bianco
Dop, Rosé Dop, Rosso Dop, Lacryma Christi Riserva aged
between 18/24 months, Spumante Capafresca Rosé and Passito
- spoken languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish